Hi Damien, I love that you did a lesson plan on haikus... Poems are great lessons for students and there are so many wonderful lessons that you can use to teach haikus.... Great job :-)
Hey Damien, I loved your lesson! I think it's engaging for all students, and it's a great way to introduce both literature and culture. I loved the focus on self reflection and meditation as well as structure of the haikus. Nice job!
Hi Damien, I love that you did a lesson plan on haikus... Poems are great lessons for students and there are so many wonderful lessons that you can use to teach haikus.... Great job :-)
ReplyDeleteHey Damien,
ReplyDeleteI loved your lesson! I think it's engaging for all students, and it's a great way to introduce both literature and culture. I loved the focus on self reflection and meditation as well as structure of the haikus. Nice job!